Monday, October 12, 2009

One Little Baby...Many Happy Hearts



Who doesn't love making baby gifts? And if you're like me and only have boys, the opportunity to make something for a baby girl is even better!

A family friend recently welcomed a new daughter. I happened to know when the happy family was coming home, so I hung this banner on their front door, ready to greet them. It reads, "one little baby - many happy hearts." You may have to click on the enlargement to read it.



Aren't those papers yummy! I bought nearly the entire line from My Mind's Eye knowing I'd find a use for them sometime. A week or so later - I get to make a gift for a baby girl! Congratulations to the happy family. :)

Supplies. Paper: My Mind's Eye (Deena's Penny Lane), SU! (Pink Pirouette). Punches: SU! (scallop circle, scallop border). Ribbon: SU! (Pretty in Pink). Other: Thickers, by American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment