Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm So Crafty, I Make People


I saw this, did a "What the...?" then died laughing. You see...


yes, the focus of my energy has definitely been elsewhere lately.

I've checked out a stack of quilting books from my local library, bookmarked dozens of blog posts (just in case I have a girl this time - I'm gathering ideas for my perfect nursery), and spent a ridiculous amount of time snuggled in bed, mustering up the energy to grow my little miracle while taking care of the two children already running around outside of me.

This precious baby is due in May. Until then, happy new baby day!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rachel, I loved it! Crafters are the best (hahaha) congratulations on pregnancy. I was happy with your visit. The snow would be nice (we do not have snow here in São Paulo-Brasil, where I live) but I imagine it must be hard with the garden. As to jabuticabas they are very good when eaten immediately after harvest. Outside of the tree is still good for about 3 or 4 days for the brief time it may be difficult to find out there but if you find tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am also due in may and wish you all the luck in the world.. This is my first and Im enjoying the journey so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rachel! Best wishes to your and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I'm a bit late with this comment (like two and a half years!) but I love this image. I've put it on my blog over at muddleheadedmamma.blogspot.com.au and linked it back to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete