Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Gift Set: Pants and Applique Onesie


With the deadline of a baby shower looming tonight, I spent the afternoon whipping up this snugly outfit for a Heaven fresh little boy. The sun was already starting to set when I finished, but I think the photograph still turned out well enough for you to get the idea.

I downloaded the pattern for the pants at Make-Baby-Stuff.com. For the whale, I searched online for free animal silhouette clipart.


I appliqued the whale using the same technique that I used in my Personalized Bath Towel Tutorial, then added a button eye.

Easy peasy and too cute, if I do say so myself. And I do. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so so so thankful for your blog! I have not been developing my creative side at all lately. In fact, I thought I forgot how to be creative and it is a definite need. And you have just inspired so many projects. It brings me so much joy just thinking about it. So thanks and keep em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in person and LOVED it! It never occurred to me that cute home made boy clothes were an option.

    ReplyDelete